COMAC Series 3000
The 3000 series profile bending machine has drive rollers for maximum feed of the profile. Independently adjustable bending rollers allow bending of symmetrical workpieces on both front and rear ends. Lateral guide rollers are adjustable on three axes. In the set can be ordered modular bending rollers, which can process almost all types of profiles. As standard, these bending rolls are made of alloy steel, heat treated to a surface hardness of 60 HRC. The machine is mounted on a one-piece frame of welded steel construction and can be set up vertically or horizontally.
- Slipping clutch mounted on the central shaft
- Shafts and pinions run on ball bearings with high dynamic pressure load
- The drive gears are directly connected to the shafts via splines
- Environmentally friendly water-based paint
The modern CNC control is mounted on a free-standing control panel and has a graphical programming interface that enables automatic program generation by means of technology tables. These tables are pre-filled by our process engineers using modern analysis concepts, so that the customer already has a basic set of technology data for his specific plates at the time of delivery. The design and manufacture is carried out in accordance with the current CE specifications (2006/42/CE).
- Integrated three-roller drive
- Hardened and ground rollers
- Quick change device for the exchange of the rollers
- CNC control with graphical programming interface
- Profile rollers
Please also inform yourself about our