4-roll round bending machines
LECHNER Series 4 ECO
4-roller rotary drive
Replaceable top roller
Motorized adjustment of the bending roller
CNC control with 10″ touch screen
- Integrated four-roller drive
- Surface hardened rollers
- Quick change device for exchanging the top roller
- CNC control with automatic sequence for cylindrical parts
- Replacement rollers with different diameters
- 15″ display for CNC control
- Pneumatic folding bearing
The cost-effective entry into CNC-controlled cylinder production
The ECO series was developed on the basis of our standard CNC machines to provide you with a cost-effective entry into CNC round bending of cylindrical components. For this purpose, the CNC control offers a programmable bending sequence with motorized adjustment of the front bending roll and automatic sheet feed. The sheet thickness and the bending roll position are set manually by handwheel according to the program specification.
The cost-effective version naturally continues to offer the main features that our production machines have: the familiar four-roll drive, an exchangeable top roll with quick-change system, and hardened rolls made of high-strength material.